Terms of Service
From time to time, ADList24 may make certain services available for a fee in connection with the ADList24 Service (“Paid Services”). The following terms of sale apply solely to your purchase of Paid Services from ADList24.
- Fees. Unless otherwise agreed upon by ADList24 in writing, the fees payable in connection with any Paid Services (“Fees”) will be specified via the ADList24 Service. All Fees are denominated in U.S. dollars and are exclusive of any applicable taxes.
- Payment Method. You may only pay Fees using valid payment methods acceptable to us, as specified via the ADList24 Service. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the payment method you designate via the ADList24 Service. You authorize us to charge your designated payment method for the total amount of your purchase, including any applicable taxes and other charges. If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable to us, your order may be suspended or cancelled.
- Subscriptions. CERTAIN OF THE PAID SERVICES PROVIDED BY adlist24 MAY BE OFFERED ON A SUBSCRIPTION BASIS WITH AUTO-RENEWING PAYMENTS (“SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES”). THE BILLING PERIOD FOR EACH TYPE OF SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE WILL BE AS SPECIFIED VIA THE adlist24 SERVICE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR ANY SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (I) adlist24 (OR ITS DESIGNATED THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR) IS AUTHORIZED TO CHARGE YOU ON A RECURRING BASIS FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE (IN ADDITION TO ANY APPLICABLE TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES) AT THE THEN-CURRENT RATES FOR AS LONG AS THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE CONTINUES, AND (II) THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOU CANCEL IT OR WE SUSPEND OR STOP PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE adlist24 SERVICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS.
- Cancellation Policy For Subscription Services. TO CANCEL ANY SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, YOU MUST CONTACT US THROUGH OUR HELP CENTER VIA OUR MOBILE APP OR WEBSITE (adlist24.io) AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE EMAIL WE SEND YOU IN RESPONSE TO YOUR CANCELLATION REQUEST. YOU MUST CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE BEFORE THE START OF THE NEXT BILLING PERIOD IN ORDER TO AVOID CHARGES FOR THE NEXT BILLING PERIOD’S FEES. FOLLOWING ANY CANCELLATION, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES (SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS) THROUGH THE END OF YOUR CURRENT BILLING PERIOD.
- Price Changes. adlist24 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE FEES FOR ANY PAID SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES, FROM TIME TO TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. FOR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES, PRICE CHANGES WILL APPLY TO THE NEXT BILLING PERIOD.
- Taxes. You are responsible for any sales, duty or other governmental taxes or fees due with respect to your purchase of Paid Services. We will collect applicable sales tax if we determine that we have a duty to collect sales tax, and will provide notice of such taxes at the time you place your order.
- No Refunds. Except as provided in Section 5(H), or as otherwise expressly agreed upon by ADList24, all sales of Paid Services (including any Subscription Services) are final and there are no refunds. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES PERIODS.
- Errors. In the event of an error in connection with the pricing or charging of Paid Services, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the purchase and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of a billing error is to obtain a refund for the excess amount charged. To be eligible for such refund, you must provide notice of any such error within 120 days of the date of the billing statement in which such error first appeared.
- Delivery. Paid services are delivered instantaneously. Any delay in delivery of services due to outside forces will not hold ADList24 responsible. Time of delivery caused by problems beyond the control of ADList24, such as server problems, internet connections, or any kind of unnatural forces will hold ADList24 harmless.